Senior IT Operations Supervisor
Senior IT Operations Supervisor
222 W Adams St, 11th Floor
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
West Monroe isn’t a start-up consulting firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. We seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better. We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Our teams work on front lines – partnering with clients to deliver game changing solutions in the most dynamic industries.
Are you up for the challenge?
West Monroe Partners is currently seeking a Senior Operations Supervisor to help manage the daily operations of the team.
This position’s primary responsibility will be to ensure our services are delivered to West Monroe empl oyees in a professional and timely manner following defined processes. Additionally, you’ll oversee forecasting schedules for our operations center to ensure balance between support, maintenance and projects. In short, ensure tasks are completed the right way and at the right time.
* Ensure internal processes are being followed by the team. Help with continued development of process to meet the changing needs of our business and clients Queue management, task follow up and quality control
* Oversee demand management process for resource scheduling.
* Provide feedback to staff with regards to day-to-day operational performance
* Work to improve process and client satisfaction, partnering with Service Delivery Managers to ensure client expectations are met
* Assist with issue resolution and be an escalation point for support staff
* Help manage internal projects
* Work with operational managers to identify gaps in delivery, staffing, and skills, and help formulate plans to remediate those gaps
* Act as formal Career Advisor for team members. Meet with direct reports to provide feedback based on KPIs, goals and career model. Provide career development guidance, and complete biannual and annual performance evaluations for direct reports
Specific skills include, but are not limited to, the ability to:
* Demonstrated ability to exercise excellent independent judgment and display initiative in a leadership capacity
* Prior team lead, supervisory or resource management experience
* Excellent organizational and follow-up skills with strong attention to detail
* Superior customer service skills and experience in a client-facing role
* Understanding of technical environments related to IT infrastructure of an organization. Be able to dig in when issues are escalated to help troubleshoot and resolve an issue
* Effective and positive role model, mentor and leader
* 6 + total years of progressively responsible roles relating to technical operations
* Background in ITIL and Knowledge Management processes preferable
* Has experience with technology projects and has “been there, done that”
* Strong analytical and problem-solving experience
* Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
* Proven troubleshooting skills
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer -
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.