Senior Manager, Insider Threat Investigations
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
The Senior Manager, Insider Threat Senior Investigations is tasked with leading TransUnion Information Security's investigative efforts to detect and prevent insider threat incidents. The lead investigator will orchestrate the execution and advancement of investigation techniques to determine root cause and responsibility of suspicious, sensitive activity. This position is for a self-motivated, detailed-oriented candidate with proven skills operating in a confidential environment.
What You'll Bring:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience conducting counterintelligence and/or insider threat investigations.
- Experience with debriefing and solicitation techniques.
- Experience in developing screening /interviewing/debriefing plans.
- Experience with the evaluation of information requiring further investigation.
- Ability to utilize tools for sifting through and visualizing large technical data sets.
- Holding or working to obtain Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) designation.
Impact You'll Make:
- Apply proficient knowledge and understanding of company policies and procedures to lead complex investigations.
- Independently conduct thorough and detailed investigations to identify root causes of risk.
- Conduct in-depth interviews of alleged suspects and fact witnesses.
- Coordinate the collection and preservation of evidence.
- Analyze information collected during investigations and recommend solutions to mitigate risk.
- Prepare thorough reports, memorandums and summaries outlining investigation facts, data and develop actionable intelligence for the management and the business to mitigate risk.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure risks and vulnerabilities identified throughout the investigations are mitigated and resolved quickly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.