Senior Manager, Software Engineering (Growth) at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
The Growth Engineering team at Affirm is responsible for driving user growth by improving our product, user experiences, and Affirm’s underlying technologies!
We also build and operate Affirm’s Messaging and Marketing Technology platforms!
We are looking for a Senior Engineering Manager to own the engineering team that delivers on all of these objectives.What You’ll Do
- Organize work across a variety of business and technical domains, including scoping, prioritization, estimation, delivery, and maintenance
- Collaborate with product, marketing, and other engineering teams so that the engineers on your team can spend more time building
- Plan and execute against recruiting goals
- Develop engineers on your team by providing them with the mentorship and feedback they need
- 4-6 years of software engineering experience and demonstrated ability as an engineering manager
- Because growth work is broad in nature: Ability to delivering business outcomes by leading a high number of multifaceted engineering workstreams
- Relatedly: Passion for working with other teams within product, marketing, and engineering
- Humble and authentic leadership which places the needs of others first and helps people develop and perform as highly as possible
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.