Senior Manager, Software Engineering at ServiceNow
Title: Senior Manager, Software Engineering
ServiceNow is the Enterprise Cloud Company that is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. Our cloud platform allows enterprises to bring together business strategy, application design and operations in a powerful simple solution.
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing platform company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals with strong aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technologies and talented technologists in the business. .
Join the Platform UX team and work with a talented group of developers building out next generation technologies in the ServiceNow cloud platform. Be responsible for the platform innovation, architecture and features, and that make ServiceNow a powerful platform used by many Fortune 500 companies. The mobile experience is one of the key areas of innovation for ServiceNow as we strive to transform user experiences for the enterprise. Come join our team of talented engineers and share our passion for user experience, innovation, performance, and quality.
As a Senior Manager in the Mobile Engineering group, you will lead a team of talented software engineers in building a highly interactive web-based application that enables customers to configure great mobile experiences.
What you get to do in this role
- Manage application development activities in a fast-paced environment
- Work closely with product management, design, support and other engineering teams to deliver high quality solutions
- Manage agile/scrum activities of the engineering team
- Use critical thinking skills to solve difficult and sometimes ambiguous problems
- Apply new technology and innovation to improve platform functionality
- Deliver outstanding experience for our customers
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 10+ years of experience in software engineering with 5-8+ in software leadership
- Experience with several of the following: React, Redux, Node.js, AJAX, JSON, HTML, CSS, XML, SOAP, REST, SQL
- Strong ability for strategic technical direction, vision and road mapping within UI Engineering
- Proven ability to hire top talent and build a productive team
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s/Master's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Previous experience working in a multinational team environment is a plus
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do. People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.