Senior Microsoft Dynamics ERP Developer
Cooler Screens was founded on the core idea that consumers deserve a far better experience than what is available today in brick-and-mortar retail. We call this concept Consumer Experience (“CX”) and it guides all that we do. We have begun the CX journey by bringing what consumers love about shopping on-line to the frozen and refrigerated food aisle.
Cooler Screens is re-imagining the business of brick-and-mortar retail for retailers and brands. We are transforming retail cooler surfaces into IoT enabled screens that deliver new marketing opportunities and smart merchandising for the ultimate shopper experience. Cooler Screens is building the world’s first and largest in-store digital media and edge computing platform at the retail point-of-sale.
Cooler Screens is powered by proprietary innovation and a global network of industry-leading partners. Global technology, CPG, and retail leaders have partnered with Cooler Screens to be part of this important and rapidly growing industry initiative. We are backed and led by some of the most prominent Silicon Valley and Chicago leaders, advisers, and investors.
As our Microsoft Dynamics ERP Developer, you will deliver the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative cross-functional solutions focused on business needs. If you are looking for a challenging, high-impact technology role, driving best practices and solutions across the enterprise, then this is the job for you.
As we transform the retail customer experience with our digital media platform, we invite you to join Cooler Screens in enabling the journey.
Who You Are:
- You have expert knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and on-premise Microsoft change management processes
- You demonstrate leadership ability to back decisions with research and the "why," and articulate several options, the pros and cons for each, and a recommendation
- You are a continuous learner and innovator who thrives on tackling tough technical challenges; you have direct experience bringing an enterprise technology vision to reality
- You’re familiar with good data architecture principles and know how to enable insights into the business
- You’re comfortable communicating with individuals, groups, and executives
- You are a problem-solver with outstanding listening, written and verbal communication, and decision-making skills
- You are proactive in anticipating and prioritizing business needs and possess superb time management skills, a productive approach toward work and a strong sense of urgency
- You thrive in a fast-paced innovative environment and can roll-up your sleeves to get work done
What You Will Do:
- Lead and hands-on implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and any add-on products
- Define strategy, design and lead business architecture processes and flows in partnership with internal stakeholders and external partners and vendors
- Create specifications to implement customization for any API integration through Power Apps or other custom integration or data migration requirements
- Provide ongoing direction and support on Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform including architecture, development best practices and guidance to drive an emphasis on configured solutions to achieve business requirements
- Provide technical subject matter expertise for the technical delivery processes and implementation spanning from Supply Chain and Asset Management to Finance & Accounting
- Apply architectural processes and techniques across the enterprise, recommend solutions and develop business case alternatives
- Create written documentation including enterprise architecture artifacts, use cases, security policies and procedures aligning with best practices of architectural principles and design standards
What You Need To Succeed:
- Certification on Dynamics 365 Business Central
- 3+ years of experience architecting and implementing Dynamics 365, preferably in Finance and Supply Chain
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience with full-cycle ERP implementations
- TOGAF or Zachman certifications are a plus
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Technologies (Azure hosting and databases, Office 365, etc.)
- Experience architecting and implementing supply chain, asset management and financial management solutions with integrations to third-party solutions
- Excellent presentation and communication skills targeted to effectively present information to C-level management and/or board of directors
- Deep knowledge of processes and aligned reporting needs
For the right candidate, we have a competitive compensation and ownership package with an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, paid time off, and many other perks. Come join our fast-growing team. You can be based in Chicago or possibly elsewhere.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, native origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.