At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
- Participate in technical requirements gathering for nCino (e.g., integrations, data migration, custom development)
- Document technical solutions aligned with the business objectives
- Follow coding standards to ensure appropriate design patterns are followed
- Develop and test custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of an nCino implementation
- Handle metadata and record-based configuration deployment
- Minimum of 4-5 years experience performing Salesforce/nCino consulting implementations preferred
- Understanding of financial services challenges and opportunities, common platforms, etc. preferred
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design and database design
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform including but not limited to FSC and nCino object model, configuration and code capabilities, and integration patterns
- Development experience with Apex, Visualforce, Aura Components, and Lightning Web Components
- Understanding of DevOps principles and migration tools
- Development experience with integration middleware platforms such as Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, Informatica, or Jitterbit
- Salesforce and nCino certifications preferred
- Excellent client-facing and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to work well independently and within a team environment
- Ability to travel to client-site
- A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.