Senior .Net Architect/Developer
Productive Edge is looking for engaged, passionate professionals who are collaborative innovators capable of delivering industry transforming solutions. Gain more than just job experience while learning what’s trending and help to redefine development going forward.
- Spend time as an integral member of the technology leadership team creating a proof of concepts (POC) and defining our strategic direction for new leading technologies.
- Work with multiple cloud providers, including AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud; creating cloud-native solutions with fully automated deployment and automated scaling.
- Partner with the mobile team to create web services that support the mobile experience.
- Opportunities for technical and leadership growth, including training, working with new technologies, and certifications.
- Most importantly, you have a bright future leading development teams and keeping hands-on with the latest modern tech.
How can you get in on this once in a lifetime opportunity and excel, as a technologist focusing their career as a Lead .NET Architect/Developer? You would make use of the following experience and skills:
- Extensive experience with hands-on design and development with the MS platform C#, .NET Core, and ASP.Net MVC
- Experience with object-oriented design and development, including strong working knowledge and experience with various architectural and design patterns
- Strong knowledge of SQL and experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB and CosmosDB.
- Exhibit attention to detail and continuously strive to produce the highest quality code, design, and documentation
- Track record of learning and successfully implementing the most effective new technologies and approaches as they become available.
- Successfully completed multiple projects working in an Agile environment that includes offshore team members
- A problem-solver, who’s able to follow a methodical approach, having strong oral and written communication skills with the demonstrated ability to communicate with customer business and technology stakeholders
- A self-starter who requires minimal supervision, have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, and the ability to handle diverse situations
- Finds fundamentals to be important by achieving a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent technology focus
About Productive Edge
Productive Edge is a Chicago-based leader in digital transformation. As digital business consultants, we focus on digital strategy, customer experience, operations improvement, and product & services enablement. How do we do this? Through launching solutions for Data and Artificial Intelligence (AI), Intelligent Automation (IA), Internet of Things (IoT), and Cloud Native Solutions. Sounds fun, right? It gets better...and that’s where you come in!
Productive Edge offers the dynamic opportunity to use your talents in a progressive, highly-collaborative environment that values innovation and creativity. We are a culture that stays on the cusp of today’s developing and emerging technologies. Our passion, ingenuity, and dedication set us apart from other consultants (as does our modern work atmosphere with fun outings, foosball, stocked fridge, and other activities). Because we work with and develop solutions for some of the world’s most exciting brands, we are actively searching for individuals who are ready to change the way the world operates.
And if that’s not enough, Productive Edge has been featured as one of Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, included in Crain’s Fast 50, and is a regular on Inc. 5000.