Senior .NET Developer at Livly
Livly is seeking a Senior .NET developer responsible for building applications using React.js, C#, ASP.Net and Microsoft SQL/T-SQL. The successful candidate is expected to propose, design, and develop solutions with guidance from technical leads. The candidate will also be responsible for thorough system testing and working with the business users during acceptance testing. Prior to that, the candidate will also coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential. The successful candidate will be able to work on multiple tasks and have the ability to react quickly to requirement changes in an agile environment.
Who we are: Livly is an operating system for all digital and physical experiences in buildings across the world. Our mission is to create joy through great technology and services - one building, person and digital experience at a time.
What you'll do in this role:
- Take a product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation, and support.
- Implement all aspects of an application design - high performance design, coding, caching mechanisms, security, encryption, state management, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development environment configuration, and testing.
- Perform unit and system level testing on applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C#, .NET code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and standards.
You’ll love this role if you’re:
- Technically curious
- Eager to contribute and learn
- Able to contribute in a collaborative manner
- An effective communicator
- A conscientious team member
- Keen on having ownership of your work
What you bring to this role:
- 5+ years experience in full stack development using .NET
- Experience building API’s in C#
- Development in a framework-based front end: React, Angular JS, EmberJS, etc.
- Experience using React
- Experience with .Net Framework and .Net code deployment
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework
- Proficient in C# with a good knowledge of its ecosystem
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Firm grasp of OOP SOLID design principles
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- Experience building complex, highly scalable customer facing software systems
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Proficient understanding of database (MSSQL), including T-SQL, Stored Procedures, etc.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience in using an ORM like Entity Framework
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Ability to identify and diagnose performance issues and resolve them quickly
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN
- Knowledge of Agile software development processes
- The opportunity to be creative, make an impact, and grow professionally while working in a collaborative, high-energy environment.
- Competitive salary and great benefits. We cover 80% of Medical Premiums, and offer dental, vision, and commuter benefits.
- Fun perks like snacks in office, wellness initiatives, team events, and Livly gear.