Senior .NET Engineer
Club Automation is a leading cloud-based software provider that helps the health and athletic industry to manage their clubs more efficiently.Job Description
Do you code in your dreams at night? Are you a zealous student of both the art and science of creating software? Do you love to bring out the technology passions of your teammates in order to collectively bring compelling product to life? Do you enjoy being a go-to-person, who helps lead their team to victory?
If you’re ready to be challenged to take these amazing skills to the next level, then Club Automation is the place for you.
At Club Automation you will help build our next generation platform to help fitness clubs better serve over one million gym members serviced by our platform. The software you create will help gym operators run their clubs so they can focus on enhancing their gym members experience. You will also be writing software directly for gym members that helps them achieve their fitness goals.
Here are a few things you’ll likely find yourself doing in this role:
- Greenfield development in C# .NET Core building REST API’s
- Optimizing, Troubleshooting, and performance tuning the application
- Influencing product direction with product managers, designing software solutions to solve business problems, developing software, and writing unit tests to ensure the quality of the code
- Working collaboratively with other engineers to influence the architecture of the system and establish best practices
- Review work from peers to ensure quality of development and mutual growth
- Working in an Agile environment where you are encouraged to help set the best processes for your team to deliver software effectively
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related work experience
- 5+ years of progressive software development experience
- C# ASP.Net MVC or Web API
- Experience with relational databases such as Amazon Aurora, MySQL, PostgreSQL, DB2 or MS SQL
- A solid understanding of common design patterns, SOLID principles
- Experience with Dependency Injection frameworks such as Ninject or Castle Windsor
- Experience with unit testing frameworks and Mocking Frameworks
- Practical exposure and/or experience with building and integrating with RESTful API’s
A plus if you have
- Good communication skills
- Experience with .Net Core
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as React or Angular
- Experience building applications in the cloud with AWS or Azure
- Worked on customer facing SASS solutions with scaling considerations
The Daxko Nation includes several distinct brands: Daxko, Club Automation, AAC, SugarWOD, and Zen Planner. Through these brands, we deliver comprehensive technology solutions and experienced services to health & wellness facilities. Since we began in 1998, we’ve grown to span 68 countries, 10,000 facilities, and over 20 million members. Our customers rely on us to be the engine of their growth with deep insight, guidance, technology solutions, and exceptional experiences that make us the industry’s recognized #1 software provider.
Our company, with a culture of collaboration, action, and entrepreneurship, has a well-deserved reputation for providing “career-defining” opportunities for team members willing to pursue them.
With a high value placed on taking care of our customers and our team members, we have frequently been recognized locally and nationally as best workplaces.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Casual work environment
- Plenty of free food and caffeine
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.