At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
If you’re ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment, come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors. With your help, we will continue to reinvent banking by helping our Amount platform partners innovate and digitize their banking products and services!
Learn more about our recent Series D Funding that happened in May! https://techcrunch.com/2021/05/17/amount-raises-99m-at-a-1b-valuation-to-help-banks-better-compete-with-fintechs/.
Amount is seeking a Senior Platform Engineer to help define the next generation of DevOps-enabling services at Amount. The right candidate for the role is experienced providing capabilities that empower and enhance productivity of developers throughout the company by streamlining SDLC processes, enhancing internal tools, and providing new capabilities to users by developing services or standing up best-in-class third party offerings. As a Senior Platform Engineer, you will lead a squad in every step from gathering requirements to implementation and deployment.
Similar Job Titles: DevOps Engineer, Platform Software Engineer, Platform Specialist
What You’ll Work On:
- Apply DevOps methodologies to create a seamless experience between operational and development processes to increase velocity, efficiency and quality
- Design a first-class DevOps platform by architecting, developing and enhancing event-based microservices written in Golang
- Evaluate new technologies and integrate those that will add value and drive operational efficiency
Who You Are:
- Exceptional coding abilities and experience with architectural software engineering patterns
- Driven to create exceptional & intuitive experiences. Quality is important to you!
- Experience creating RESTful services
- Experience with event-based processing and common messaging platforms
- Comfortable working with containerized applications
- Perform feature level design given high-level requirements, taking into account business requirements, data/Indicators/reporting, scalability/performance requirements, security, and time available to implement
- Cloud infrastructure knowledge and experience with Helm/Kubernetes a plus
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical role or equivalent experience
Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to build and enhance the digital experience.
Built by digital lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years. Amount empowers multi-product omnichannel retail banking experiences and a robust point-of-sale financing suite underpinned by core platform features including fraud prevention, verification, decisioning engines and account management.
Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk analytics.
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
Enjoy each other's company over happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, lunch and learns, team demo days, game nights, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
Save $$ on taxes by using our commuter and transit benefits! We also have a bike storage room available onsite.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k), parental leave, HSA match, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then, we're paws-itively certain you're going to love our My Pet Protection plans.
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!