Senior Platform Engineer
Being a Senior Platform Engineer at iManage means…
As part of the global Cloud Platform Engineering team, you will have the opportunity to build and manage multiple best-in-class data centers across the globe with complex deployments and cutting-edge technologies. You will be required to work on challenging problems and develop innovative solutions around automation, scalability, process improvement and security. In addition, you will need the ability to think out-of-the-box to diagnose issues and arrive at their root cause. You will be a self-starter with the ability to initiate and complete projects quickly and effectively. Work as part of a 24x7x365 team, contributing to regularly scheduled, on-call rotation.
iM Responsible For…
- Working in a 24x7 datacenter hosting environment supporting 3-tier applications
- Participating in Agile Sprints and associated ceremonies
- Driving innovation and platform reliability
- Adhering to security best practices
- Working with highly available and scalable systems
- Participating in on call rotations in support of production environments.
- Managing both Windows and Linux environments with good proficiency in Linux (Ubuntu)
- Automating tasks and software deployments and integrations
- Writing custom application monitoring solutions
- CI/CD implementations
- Creating technical documentation and SOP’s for internal stakeholders
- Networking and working with common firewall technologies (IPSEC VPN, NAT, IDS, Load balancing, etc.)
- Effectively interacting with internal and external business partners
iM Qualified Because I have…
- Strong Application Support skill with Windows/IIS/MS SQL products
- Extensive experience working in virtualized environments (VMWare/IaaS)
- Expertise in at least one scripting language for automation (Python/Powershell)
- Knowledge in at least one public cloud technology (AWS, Azure, OpenStack)
- Experience with at least one configuration management platform (SaltStack/SCCM/DSC)
- Worked with containerization/clustering technologies like Docker, Mesos/Marathon, Kubernetes-preferred
- Familiarity with managing repository managers (Artifactory)
- Exposure working with Search & indexing technologies like ELK stack preferred
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases like MariaDB, Cassandra or Mongo
- An understanding of alerting and monitoring tools, OpsGenie/Zabbix preferred
- Experience administering to Linux based servers, Ubuntu and CentOS preferred
- Working knowledge of GitHub/GitLab
- Flexibility to travel if needed for special projects
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/