We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As a Senior Pre-Sales Engineer, you will play a key role in supporting Relativity’s sales activities. You will be responsible for providing clients and prospects with exceptional Relativity experience via workflow assistance and acting as a solution evangelist. As a Senior Pre-Sales Engineer, you will take the lead in the more complex requests and provide mentorship to less senior members of the team.
- Assist Relativity’s efforts to acquire and grow new accounts
- Participate in sales calls and meetings with account executives and prospects
- Assist with, or lead, presentations and product demonstrations
- Identify customer business needs and help define solutions to address them
- Manage all assigned Proof of Concept projects and address any prospect questions and issues
- Capture prospect/customer requirements and work with sales to write sales proposals detailing how Relativity’s solutions will address business needs
- Deliver feedback to the product management team based on prospect or customer interaction, product issues, field deployments and generally observed market trends
- Create necessary documentation, presentations, and product demonstrations to teach clients about Relativity functionality and the value proposition
- Maintain expert knowledge of Relativity product suite by consulting internally with teams and other resources, individual study, and attending demo days to ensure expertise of Relativity, future product enhancements, and added features
- Understand sales process as it relates to Relativity's overall strategies and objectives
- Experience supporting e-discovery solutions including Review, Analytics, Processing, Legal Hold and Collection
- Relativity experience; complete technical understanding of Relativity
- Effective communication skills (written, verbal, & presentation)
- Active Relativity Expert status
- Strong sales orientation
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience in engineering, information systems, or business administration
- Seven years of experience supporting enterprise SaaS applications, including four or more years in sales engineering or consulting
- Ability to pass the Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) exam within 6 weeks of employment
- Ability to obtain Relativity Master certification within 18 months of employment
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Positive, service-oriented personality
- Ability to travel 25-40%
- Ability to multitask and self-manage workload
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.