Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
What You’ll Do
- Design and develop solutions to application, system administration, and network issues.
- Perform systems management and integration functions.
How You’ll Do It
- Document design specifications and installation instructions.
- Collaborate with technology partners to select appropriate design solutions and ensure the compatibility of system components.
- Communicate with staff and clients to understand specific system requirements.
- Verify the stability, interoperability, portability, security, and scalability of system architecture.
- Advise on project costs, design concepts, and design changes.
Qualifications You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, business, or related field
- 8+ years of experience in technical, or other related field
- In lieu of a degree, 10+ years of experience in Technical, or other related field
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.