Senior Principal Software Architect at Morningstar
Design, develop, and implement architecture strategy for large enterprise applications. Design the overall software architecture and associated testing and execution processes using Agile Methodologies. Develop scalable software applications that use cloud-native and other emerging technologies like micro services. Responsible for API strategy for internal and external consumption. Responsible for setup of DevOps pipelines on AWS. Responsible for operational and production aspects for handling micro services development and deployments on AWS. Lead and mentor software engineers while directing projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- 8 years of relevant application development experience.
- Experience with research, planning, and development of project execution strategies.
- Experience with planning and executing a variety of project methodologies as part of the concept stage in the overall project development of web based applications.
- Experience with creation of GUI prototypes.
- Experience with optimization of the developed applications.
- Experience with cloud technologies, including AWS, ECS, Docker, EC2, Cloudfront, S3, and Application Load Balancer (ALB).
- Experience with REST, Node Js, and Angular.
002_MIMLLC Morningstar Investment Management LLC Legal Entity