Care solutions lets people find, price, schedule, prepare and pay for care, and rewards them for choosing the appropriate care. Our digital focus is changing the way consumers experience their healthcare.
As a Senior Software Engineer focusing on the UI, you will build reusable UI components and scalable features that are lightweight and fast for the user. Working within a team comprised of diverse skills, building engaging user interfaces, your work will develop responsive web apps that look and work great across multiple devices. You will work within the Care Solution group and you will report to the Manager, Engineering.You Will:
- Provide meaningful contribution to code reviews
- Write reusable code, initiate refactoring
- Understand performance/scale tradeoffs
- Create common tools
- Apply coding patterns and best practices
- Produce and deploy secure code
- Use modern JS libraries and frameworks like React and React Native
- Proficient using RESTful APIs and asynchronous JS
- Frequently test your code with modern JS testing frameworks and tools
- Create accessible web applications (WCAG 2.0 or 508)
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical role or the equivalent experience
- 4+ years experience with hands-on front-end frameworks
- Expert design at the component level
- Senior level understanding of CSS, HTTP, cookies, caching, and HTML5 web storage
- Coding abilities and experience with architecture patterns of large, high-scale applications
Rally Health® is about putting health in the hands of the individual by empowering people to take charge of their health and health care with our online and mobile tools. We know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective, and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us and create a sense of belonging.
Since 2017, Rally has been a non-integrated entity of Optum, a part of UnitedHealth Group. In the next stage of our evolution, Rally will improve into a new organization within Optum known as Optum Digital. With these changes, set to be complete by the end of September 2021, we will bring together teams to better provide our digital products to consumers.Our Benefits:
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).