Senior Python Engineer
As a part of the iManage RAVN team, we are looking for a strong Senior Python Engineer who will be part of a strategic initiative to build a Cloud Infrastructure for Machine Learning. As a Senior Python Engineer, you will be part of a team that will build something from the ground up for our new and exciting cloud infrastructure. In this role you will contribute and partner with a newly formed squad in Chicago to support not only the iManage Extract product in London but also the other products under iManage family.
- Collaborate with development, user experience, product stakeholder and quality assurance departments in an agile environment
- Expected to work with relational databases (e.g. SQL Server, MySQL, etc.)
- Assist with database architecture, networking, continuous integration and encryption
- Thought leadership and design skills in one or more key technology areas: high-transaction systems, micro-services based distributed architectures, fault-tolerant designs, data and system security.
- Follow software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation) and related tools like GitHub, JIRA
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of python development experience working with robust applications
- Extensive experience working with Python in a development and testing capacity
- Experience with Linux is a must
- Experience in developing REST API for complex systems
- Solid experience with designing and scaling applications securely with a focus on quality
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Operating System, database and networking knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com