Senior QA Engineer at Chowbus
Chowbus is a fast growing, well-funded food startup headquartered here in Chicago on a mission to help diners to discover new and exquisite dishes, and to give traditional mom and pop restaurants a fighting chance to succeed without compromising who they truly are. By building a super app, our goal is to be the one stop shop for everything related to food.
What You'll Do:
- Perform manual testing for features/bugs fixes
- Perform regression/smoke testing
- Test use cases across multiple platforms
- Participate in Grooming to ensure stories are well defined for verification
- Write test cases to ensure adequate coverage
- Monitoring system stability, and participating issue triage when production issues happen
- Identify opportunities for automation as features and test plans stabilize and mature.
We are looking for people that are:
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Familiar with iOS/Android tools like adb, able to collect logs when testing on mobile devices/simulators
- Familiar with event tracking tools like Mixpanel to be able to track down the app’s behavior
- Familiar with crash tracking tools like Crashlytic to help provide details of bugs to developers
- Familiar with JIRA
- Familiar with test coverage tools
- Familiar with automation tools is a plus
- Familiarity with git
- Extensively passionate about test plan documentation
Chowbus is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.