Senior QA Engineer
Collective Health is on a mission to revolutionize healthcare and we are seeking an Senior Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer with a passion for ensuring the quality of software applications at every stage of our development cycle. With a team of healthcare experts, engineers, data scientists and designers, think of us as a smart replacement to your traditional health insurance carrier. We’re not building another health app or gadget—we’re building a complete solution to replace your employer health insurance; all while delivering the health care experience that people deserve.
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will own the end to end testing of a product and work with a cross functional team to ensure the features we release meet our quality bar. We believe that quality is the responsibility of everyone on the team and we are looking for someone who can spread QA best practices while delivering high quality products that provide an awesome experience to our clients.
What you’ll be working on:
- Working with the product team to review complex health care products and features.
- Designing risk-based test strategies and orchestrating their execution.
- Creating and monitoring product quality indicators to guide development improvements.
- Empower your team to deliver quality products through use of testing best practices.
- 8+ years of hands on experience in testing backend and/or frontend applications.
- Able to assess and properly assign coverage across the testing stack (unit, component, integration and end-to-end tests)
- Understands the concepts of relational databases and can write SQL queries.
- You thrive in a dynamic, agile SCRUM, start-up environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You get extra bonus points for:
- Knowledge of Selenium Webdriver or Rest Assured frameworks.
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and associated tools and processes (Jenkins, Codecov or any other code coverage tools).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.