Senior Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
We are looking for a highly motivated, client centric, engineering team oriented, Senior QA Automation Engineer is responsible for developing comprehensive test-automation solutions to validate frontend web user-interfaces and backend APIs. The ideal candidate will be proficient in Java and/or Python, with a solid understanding of object-oriented programming. Not only that, but you will play a key role in the development of our testing framework as well as guiding other Automation Engineers in the development of their skills.
- Build test automation framework, as well as play a part in maintaining our existing suite of automated tests to be used by the entire Agile squad.
- Develops and maintains functional test cases, System & Integration Test cases and test artifacts like test data, test cases and automated scripts used in SDLC.
- Reviews functional requirements and determines the data requirements for executing the use cases end to end from creating functional manual cases to automating the cases for regression.
- Executes manual or automated test cases that validate the functionalities, code quality and reports test results, following all formal test architectures and project processes
- Research emerging test tools, trends and methodologies and enhance existing systems and processes
- Mentor other Engineers on test methodologies, test automation, coding standards and best practices through code reviews and designing test plans
- Proactively work with Product, QA, and Development right from inception through functional validation and launch.
- Verbal Communication - Proficient
- Written Communication - Proficient
- Teamwork - Proficient
- Relationships - Proficient
- Organizational Awareness - Proficient
- Learning Agility - Proficient
- Problem Solving - Proficient
- Prioritization - Proficient
Role Specific Skills
- Strong experience with object-oriented programming and concepts – Python preferred.
- Hands-on experience in designing front end automated solutions and framework with Selenium WebDriver and/or Appium.
- Experience with API automation testing
- Experience with writing performance/load testing
- Experience in testing Relational and No-SQL databases
- Understanding of CI/CD automation pipelines using Jenkins, and Gitlab.
- Familiarity with test engineering tools such as Pytest, Selenium Webdriver, Enterprise Test automation framework, Postman, Jmeter, JIRA, GIT, and MySQL.
- Experience working in Agile software development life cycle.
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of automated QA experience including developing automation workflows and implementing test frameworks
- 5+ years of hands on experience in using Selenium for test automation.