Senior Rapid Analytics Platform - Front End Developer at West Monroe
West Monroe isn’t a start-up consulting firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better.
If you are looking to be a “behind the scenes” technologist, this isn’t the place for you. We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Our consultants work on front lines – partnering with clients to deliver game changing solutions in the most dynamic industries. Sound interesting? Then West Monroe Partners just might be the place for you.
Think you’re up to the challenge?
West Monroe Partners is seeking to contract with an experienced UI/UX software engineer who is skilled in Angular programming. We want someone who is passionate about web programming and has experience building large complex web applications.
The UI/UX Developer will participate in all phases of the software development cycle on West Monroe Partners’ Rapid Analytics Platform. This UI/UX Developer will be a member of the Rapid Analytics Platform product team within the Technology practice.
- Leverage existing design library and patterns on new screens, features, and enhancements.
- Manage front-end code with existing business tools and continuous integration solutions in Azure DevOps and AWS
- Participate in UI/UX design process
- Angular 5+, TypeScript
- Material Design principles
- Experience with most of the following: SaaS, RESTful APIs, test automation, PostgreSQL, AWS (S3, EC2, RDS)
- Experience optimizing UI applications for performance, reliability, and scalability
- BS or MS degree in computer science or related degree.
- Allowed to work in the US
- UX design experience using Sketch, Photoshop, Axure, or equivalent
- Scala, Play, Node.js