Senior Security Architect
Who WE ARE
Imagine your work day dominated less by emails and spreadsheets and more time given back to you to do your actual job. At ServiceNow, we are making work life more life like and changing the way the biggest companies in the world are doing business.
Our technology helps structure and automate the flow of work to streamline the delivery of services across the modern enterprise so that individuals can have everything they need within their fingertips, just like they do in real life.
Why work @ ServiceNow?
Here’s what our “Class of 2016” has to say about working at ServiceNow:
- I was really glad to have a lot of proper, important work directed my way rather than a bunch of busywork and leftover tasks
- A great positive work environment. Everyone is always willing to help out when I have a question.
- I have been able to contribute to my team in a way that doesn’t just feel like I’m doing busy work, but that I’ve been helping make a real impact on the company.
- I have always said the best aspect of ServiceNow is the people, and that has continued to be true in every department and every team with which I have had the privilege to work with.
Development Security at ServiceNow is responsible for assessing design and architecture of new products and services that are deployed and consumed by our customers. Team also develops, builds and operates various tools and product offerings on the platform to assist customers on Security principles.
what you’ll be doing:
- Design Review
- Architecture Review
- Threat Modeling exercises and threat patterns generation
- Supporting Security Championship program
- Documentation and building support tools
- Best practice enforcement, follow-ups and response delivery
WHO YOU ARE:
- Proficient Skillset:
- Network and Application Security expertise
- Building and operating development toolchain & pipeline
- Strong expertise in Architecture and Design modeling/assessments
- Built and trained on Threat modeling
- Created extensive attack patterns, tactics and remediation strategies for applications and networks
- Strong Skillset:
- Security tooling integrations
- Build and Test automation expertise
- Security testing on Applications and networks
- Customize and integrate Security tooling
What’s it like to work @ ServiceNow?
Career growth is a way of life at ServiceNow; our managers truly develop employees. Add new skills to your resume, take on new challenges and discover your full potential.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.