Senior SharePoint Developer
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies. We've partnered with brands like 3M, Sanofi, Azek, Chamberlain, Grant Thornton, Six Flags, Johnson Controls, Aon, B&H, and Abbott, just to name a few. Rightpoint has 500 employees across 10 offices. Check out our Sizzle Reel showcasing some of our latest work here. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
The SharePoint Developerwill provide professional consulting services on SharePoint development projects utilizing SharePoint Server, Windows SharePoint Services, Office 365, and SharePoint Designer. They will participate in the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of enterprise-scale information portals and content management systems for mid-market and Fortune 500 clients. The ideal candidate will be able to leverage their business knowledge to identify, define and then develop solutions for our client's organization, allowing the client to benefit from the Microsoft SharePoint platform.Required Skills
Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5 + years of SharePoint experience
- Knowledge of the features and architectural design of Windows SharePoint services and SharePoint Server and Office 365.
- Hands-on web part development experience
- Prior experience deploying, managing, administering and monitoring SharePoint implementations
- A thorough understanding of the following concepts: Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search, Enterprise Content Management, Business Process and Forms, and/or Business Intelligence
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Knowledge of relational databases such as SQL Server
- A passion to push your business and technical skills to their limits on a daily basis.
- Experience with Microsoft Office InfoPath Forms Services is highly preferred, as is experience with SharePoint Templates (Application Templates, Master Pages, Role-Based Templates, and the Community Kit for SharePoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills between both the customer and all levels within the organization are required
- Knowledge of sound business practices and a proven track record of exceeding customer expectations and anticipating their needs are also required
- Must be motivated with a focus on team performance
- Willingness to travel
- Bachelor of Science in Business/Computer Science or related field
- Prior consulting experience is desired
- Microsoft developer certifications (MOSS, MCSD, MCDBA, Certified SharePoint Developer, Certified SharePoint Administrator, etc) is desirable, but not required
- Development experience with Microsoft.NET technologies (e.g. ASP.NET, C#, XML, CSS, HTML, IIS, BizTalk Server, SQL Server, etc.)
- Knowledge of the .NET Framework and experience working in the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is also desired
Who We are:
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led organization driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We're a start-up at heart and we're able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
- Top Workplace Awards: Chicago Tribune – 5 Years!, Dallas Business Journal, Chicago Timmy Awards, and Crain's Business Detroit
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of "Fastest Growing Companies," 4 Years!
- Best Charitable Organization/Non-Profit Website – Webby Awards
- Top Partners with Microsoft, Sitecore, and EpiServer
- Google Developers Certified Agency – 4 years running!
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Bi-Weekly Catered Lunches
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.