Care solutions lets people find, price, schedule, prepare, recover and pay for care, and rewards them for choosing the appropriate care (medical, medication, dental, vision, behavioral & DME). You will report to the Engineering Manager.
- Develop APIs and web microservices
- You will integrate third-party APIs, and the ability to understand them in several formats
- You will architect, build and ship scalable systems, libraries, and frameworks
- You will write backend code using Scala
- You will contribute to frontend code stack in React
- You have a background in Scala/Java or another compiled language, along with expert-level design & development
- You have commercial experience with distributed, high-performance systems.
- Database and caching experience, SQL and NoSQL.
- Experience with cloud-based services and hosting (AWS, EC2)
- 3+ years of real industry experience
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical role or the equivalent experience
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).