Senior Software Engineer - Core Infrastructure
Enfusion has an immediate opening for a Senior Software Engineer in our downtown Chicago office.
In this role, you will be part of our core infrastructure team. This team sets the tone for the future—which technologies we use, how do we solve for scale, how can we break up dependencies and more. These are the types of problems you’ll be tackling. You’ll work hand in hand with senior members of the organization pushing our product to keep it on the edge.
Who We Are
Enfusion is a global financial technology firm that builds software solutions for the investment management industry. Our flagship product, Integráta, is the only cloud-based, fully integrated front-to-back office platform on the market. Enfusion is undergoing exceptional growth and currently serves some of the world’s largest and respected hedge funds with over 200 Billion Dollars of assets under management. Our six offices are located in Chicago, New York, Dublin, London, Mumbai, São Paulo and Hong Kong.
Current Strategic Pursuits
- Build a web-based browser client comparable in responsiveness to our desktop offering.
- Build a client facing push based streaming API as opposed to our traditional pull model.
- Horizontal scaling of stateful services.
- Database partitioning and breaking out certain site level features.
- Optimizing performance across the board.
Who We Need
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 3 - 7 years of experience in Software Development
- Excellent coding skills in Java is a MUST
- Comfort with SQL and database concepts
- Experienced with:
- Apache Ignite
- JMS or some other messaging system
- MySQL tuning
- Jenkins and CI pipelines
- Cloud Platforms
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Superb communication skills
Read Full Job Description