Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
As a Senior Software Engineer at Relativity you will use your development expertise, leading software projects to build our software platform, Relativity. You will help solve complex problems as we continue to improve and build great technology.
You will lead projects on a highly scalable and dynamic web system that supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering technologies, and client component interaction through web services. This is all using many of the newest, cloud-based technologies.
You will build highly distributable systems composed of multiple databases, processing, and web servers within the massive data field.
The Core Team:
Join our Core Engineering group, responsible for creating the building blocks and frameworks that create efficient solutions for Relativity and third-party application builders. You will be a full-stack engineer, designing and developing shared front-end frameworks, shared application components, subsystems, and APIs.
Your Role in Action
- Architect and designs performant, scalable, and secure software to a high degree of quality – not simply focusing on meeting requirements
- Contribute and provide technical guidance to a software development team to ship high-quality, performant, secure software that operates on data at a massive scale
- Focus on quality through comprehensive unit and integration testing and static analysis and rigorous test strategy development
- Improve the software development process by recommending and instituting changes in policies and procedures
- Facilitate pair programming to improve software quality and completeness and share design and implementation knowledge
- Provide technical guidance to team members through education and coaching of best practice object-oriented principles
- 7+ years of professional software development experience on commercial-grade systems and applications
- 2+ years of professional web site development experience
- Experience with .Net framework and C# programming.
- Experience with one or more JS framework(s) (Aurelia, Angular, React, Vue, Ember)
- Experience leading software projects and mentoring junior engineers
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
- Skills for cross-group collaboration
Relativity is currently at a stage where we are looking for builders, not just operators. We have the capability to grow the business dramatically over the next 5-10 years and we need individuals to join our team to collectively propel us forward. We have a workplace where everyone can belong and we invest in our people so career progression inside or outside Relativity can be a reality. If this sounds like a place where you would like to be, we look forward to welcoming you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.