Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to create and enhance their digital credit offerings. Built by lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years—with a suite of proven product modules for credit decisioning, fraud prevention, account verifications, servicing engines and CRM solutions. Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk consulting & analytics. Amount clients include financial institutions collectively managing close to $1T in US assets and servicing more than 25 million US customers. Visit www.amount.com for more information.
Amount is building an infrastructure platform and set of tools that enable creating, managing and delivering computing resources to the entire organization. All our infrastructure is in code and we believe in creating or using systems to enable autonomy and self-service for our engineering teams.
We value constant self-improvement, honest feedback, clear communication and empathy for the users of our services.
What you do at Amount:
- Create infrastructure that enables rapid iteration across engineering teams
- Design and implement build, release, delivery, and deployment pipelines
- Manage cloud resources
- Ensure operational excellence of autonomous software systems
- Educate and evangelize software systems knowledge across engineering teams
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- Extensive programming experience. We use a mix of python, golang and bash
- Experience with infrastructure as code. Terraform, packer and ansible are our tools of choice
- Deep understanding of Linux operating systems and containerization. We use Docker and Kubernetes
- Extended knowledge of cloud infrastructure. We run on AWS.
- Experience supporting production web applications
- Knowledgeable with N-Tier cluster technologies (nginx, haproxy, memcache, redis.)
- Knowledge of development tool creation and application architecture design.
- Experience with networking paradigms (not a must, but, nice to have)
Why Amount is a fit for you:
At Amount, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.