We create powerful, beautiful and intuitive digital products. We don't blindly follow trends. We take our understanding of the latest technologies and build the best solutions for our enterprise clients. We’re big believers in collaboration across engineering, UX and product teams. We combine our individual expertise to solve complex challenges.
We seek team members who care about results and are not afraid of taking ownership.
- Develop and deliver software solutions for our clients in Front End space
- Collaborate with team members on project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Stay on top with latest technologies
- Share knowledge and know-how of software best practices inside and outside the team
- Experience with at least one of the frontend frameworks (React, Vue, Angular or AngularJS)
- Experience developing with modern front-end tools and frameworks., e.g. Scss, Webpack and etc.
- Solid cross-browser implementation understanding.
- Experience in Agile development environment
- Fluent communication in English
- A digital products focused company with a variety of challenging engagements with upper mid-market and Fortune organizations
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award-winning teams across different countries
- Trips to our other offices and clients' sites
- Opportunities to grow your competencies: self-learning days, training, sponsored participation in professional improvement events, etc.
- 2 additional vacation days
- Private health insurance and psychologist consultations
- Great team-building events and out-of-office activities
- Sports activities including gym benefit and sponsored participation in sports events
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
Type of Contract
- We are suggesting two types of contract:
- Permanent contract with all above benefits package
- B2B contract: hourly rate * days in a month (still possible to take part in internal trainings both tech and non-tech related, knowledge sharing sessions and other internal company events)