Senior Software Engineer, Front End at Kalderos
- Lead a team of outstanding developers to implement and continuously improve enterprise software solutions that are high-performance and that their users love.
- Assist the IT leadership team in planning for and acting on requirements for constant growth and expansion of Kalderos’ technology environment.
- Quickly gain expertise with Kalderos’ existing environment and business models and provide input on how to continually enhance both.
- Help to establish and promote software development standards and align them with changing technologies.
- Continually research and analyze new technology frameworks and tools that Kalderos can bring to bear in its continuous improvement journey.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer-science or related technical field
- 4+ years experience as a professional software engineer
- Expertise with front-end (SPA) development (React/Redux preferred)
- Experience building/maintaining a mature CI/CD development environment
- Experience with at least one cloud-based application environment (Azure preferred)
- Demonstrated potential to lead and mentor
- Ambition, initiative and desire to learn new things and seek new responsibilities
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks and assignments
- Excellent collaboration skills when working with internal staff and customers
- The desire to solve tough problems
- Ability to thrive and deliver results in an ambiguous environment