Senior Software Engineer - Front End
Lumere is a company with a mix of software, analytics and research built on helping health systems eliminate unwarranted clinical variation and cut unnecessary costs.
We are guided by our Core Values
- Seek the frontier - Whatever your role, we are inspired by those who blaze trails and challenge the status quo.
- Obsess about impact - It’s our responsibility to bring bold innovation that leads to enduring change in healthcare.
- Do your best work - We seek individuals who care deeply about learning and teaching, and high performers who are even more self-aware.
- Welcome respectful debate - Our best ideas have come from active collaboration, are often based on limited information, and can contradict personal experience.
- Succeed, as one team - We have a single purpose and motivate each other to achieve it.
As a Senior Front End Software Engineer at Lumere, you will use your programming expertise to enable us to deliver comprehensive perspectives on clinical data and trends, as well as opportunities for our health system clients to reduce costs and improve patient outcomes.
The successful candidate will be a curious and experienced front end engineer who wants to make a direct impact in our healthcare system. In this role you’ll be focused on building out the front end of our solutions, with heavy exposure to the work we’re doing with Vue.js and the Django Rest Framework.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with other engineers, data visualization specialists, designers and product managers to design a software solution that delivers optimal value to the user. Your code design contributions will help us scale and evolve our platform.
- Mentor other engineers in the art of software engineering and help bring on new members as we grow.
- Do your best work with us. Lumere welcomes diversity and expects you to question, debate, learn, and grow.
- 5+ years in a front end software engineering role
- Experience with our stack a plus but not required: Vue.js & Python (Django)
- Bonus points for experience with Docker, continuous integration and deployment
- Demonstrated expertise in front end software engineering; ability to mentor junior developers and contribute constructive code review, communicate with audiences of different technical backgrounds, and collaborate across multiple teams
- Growth-company DNA – you thrive in a fast paced environment, adapt quickly and successfully manage ambiguity