Senior Software Engineer, Frontend (Merchant) at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We aim to turn merchant onboarding into a turnkey service, and to empower merchants to optimize and manage all aspects of their Affirm integration, enabling them to grow their business through a data centric approach.
We are looking for a motivated engineer to join us and help accomplish that mission. Given the speed at which Affirm’s addressable market is growing, your work will be challenging, and will directly impact Affirm’s bottom line.
What you'll do
- Build, optimize, and scale merchant tooling and onboarding flows. This includes data visualization, analysis, reporting, and REST APIs for accessing and editing loan information.
- Interact with stakeholders from Affirm’s Product, Design, Marketing and Commercial orgs to develop elegant, high quality solutions to create a best-in-class merchant experience.
- Enable experimentation and continuous improvement on the highest traffic library at Affirm.
- Prototype new ideas and iterate towards the best customer experience.
- Serve as a technical resource and engineering mentor for other frontend developers.
What we look for
- 4+ years of experience in an Engineering role.
- Comfortable with cross-team, cross-functional collaboration;
- Experience working cross-functionally with stakeholders from Product, Design, and more.