Senior Software Engineer Full Stack - Platform (Remote) at Relativity
As a Senior Software Engineer at Relativity you will use your software development skills to develop systems within our cloud-based SaaS platform, Relativity.
This is your opportunity to work on a scalable and dynamic web system which supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering technologies, and client component interaction through web services. This is all using many of the newer, and strongest technologies.
You will build highly distributable systems composed of multiple databases, processing, and web servers within the massive data field.
The Platform Team
The Platform team develops primary services and extensibility points used by the Relativity developer community. These services are delivered through HTTP APIs and SDKs, which are then used by our teams, Relativity customers, and ISVs to extend Relativity and create unique products for their customers.
The Platform team focuses on API development, user authentication, service and application management, component infrastructure and other primary functions related to a large commercial software application being deployed in the cloud. As a member of the Platform group, you will use modern methodologies (Agile scrum, CI) to release these features, supporting the success of the Relativity product and our developer community.
Your Role in Action
- Engineer large-scale web applications using modern UI standards
- Contribute and provide technical guidance to a software development team to ship high-quality, performant, secure software that operates on data at massive scale
- Focus on quality through comprehensive unit and integration testing and static analysis and rigorous test strategy development
- Improve the software development process by recommending and instituting changes in procedures
- Facilitate pair programming to improve software quality and completeness and share design and implementation knowledge
- Provide technical guidance to team members through education and coaching of best practice object-oriented programming principles
- 5+ years of experience in development of commercial-grade web applications
- 3+ years of experience with C#/.Net, ASP.Net or MVC
- Experience working with CI/CD is a significant plus
- Experience with Azure or other cloud platforms (GCP, AWS)
- Understanding of DevOps principals
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences-and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.