Senior Software Engineer - iOS at Collective Health
We all depend on healthcare throughout our lifetimes, for ourselves, and our families and friends, but it is notoriously difficult to navigate and understand. As an industry that comprises 20% of the US economy we think healthcare should work better for all of us. At Collective Health we believe it’s time for a new day in healthcare where as members we are informed and empowered to make the right care choices when the decisions are urgent and critical.
At Collective Health, we care about creating a culture of diversity, openness, and transparency, while engaging our intellectual curiosity, and problem solving skills. In this role, you will be part of a team building our Member Experience platform. As an engineering team, we believe good code is easy to read and understand. We expect all of our engineers to continually teach as well as learn.
We've got a ton of interesting problems to solve around unpack complex healthcare experience to members, to bring personalized experience to member’s healthcare journey. You will be working on all aspects of product development -- design, implementation, deployment, system reliability, security, privacy, and more. If you're passionate about tackling hard problems while making a real difference in the world, we'd love to talk!
As a Senior iOS Engineer, you will:
- Work with Product Manager and Designer to design and development of our iOS application
- Build and define the API contracts between applications and middleware systems
- Handle REST calls, JSON parsing and construction, UI implementation for specifications
- Build and publish applications in app store
- Involve in the complete development cycle -- product development, test automation, CI/CD pipeline, application development
- Perform performance tuning, tweaking timing curves
If you’re someone that:
- Have a strong eye for delta and appreciate finely tuned, delightful apps
- Experience in fast paced Agile scrum environments
- Have 4+ years of iOS experience
- Expert in programming languages such as Swift, Objective-C, RxSwift / React Native
- Have working experience with Cocoa & UKit
- Understand popular patterns and their implementations like MVVM and coordinator pattern
- Knowledge of Frameworks, third party libraries, Cocoapods, in context of package
- Have strong CS fundamentals
- Balances getting things done with making things perfect
- Takes pride in mentoring other developers
- Familiar with MVP pattern
- Experience with Jira, confluence a plus
- Experience with Android application Development using Java and Kotlin and delivery
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than 200,000 members and over 45 enterprise clients—including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Activision Blizzard, and more—our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.