Senior Software Engineer (.NET)
Being a Senior Software Engineer at iManage means…
iM Responsible For…
- Defining the software and database architecture for new solutions
- Producing software and database designs that meet both business and technical requirements
- Performing hands-on development and unit testing of web-based software solutions primarily based on Microsoft technologies
- Gaining a deep understanding of written and verbal business requirements provided by analysts or Product Managers
- Participating in quality assurance, including system testing of the software developed when required
- Managing software deployments and ongoing software support
iM Qualified Because I have…
- A Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years experience as a software developer focused on web applications using Microsoft technologies
- Exposure working in a fast-paced / small development team environment
- Demonstrated ability to design complex data models that contain high levels of abstraction
- Strong database development skills in Microsoft SQL Server and the ability to develop complex and efficient SQL Queries
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft .Net /C# development skills primarily in web based applications.
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/