We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As a Senior Software Engineer at Relativity you will leverage your development expertise, leading software projects to continue to build out our software platform, Relativity. You will help solve complex problems as we continue to innovate and build great technology.
You will lead projects on a highly scalable and dynamic web system which supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering technologies, and client component interaction through web services. This is all utilizing many of the newer, and strongest technologies.
You will build highly distributable systems composed of multiple database, processing, and web servers within the massive data field.
The Processing Team:
Relativity's "Processing" product is the fastest way to feed terabytes of complex and abstract data into the Relativity's Review platform. As part of the processing team, you will be dealing with the unique challenge of processing an incredibly diverse set of documents, a tremendous amount of data and do very complicated data extraction at blazing speeds. If an opportunity to deal with big-data, to solve complex scalability challenges, and to learn a distinct set of technologies on a secure SaaS platform gives you goosebumps, then this is the right team for you. Quality obsession and customer satisfaction are in our DNA, and we strive to exceed customer's and coworker's expectations. We are looking to add new members to our teams.
Our tech stack includes a processing engine written in C#.NET, leveraging numerous document processing applications, and MSSQL as its database
- Architects and designs performant, scalable, and secure software to a high degree of quality – not simply focusing on meeting functional requirements
- Make high-impact contributions and provide technical guidance to a software development team to ship high quality, performant, secure software that operates on data at massive scale
- Obsessive focus on quality through comprehensive unit and integration testing and static analysis as well as rigorous test strategy development
- Improves the software development process by recommending and instituting changes in policies and procedures
- Facilitates pair programming to improve software quality and completeness and disseminate design and implementation knowledge
- Provides technical guidance to team members through education and coaching of best practice object oriented programming principles
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines, or related experience in the industry
- Experience developing systems and applications, or related experience
- Experience with public cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud is a significant plus, but not required
- Experience leading software projects and mentoring junior engineers
- Strong knowledge of Agile software development methodologies (SCRUM) is a plus
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.