Join Rally Health as a Senior Software Engineer in the QE team where you will be at the center of the engineering process developing software to empower engineers to develop high-quality products faster without sacrificing quality or stability. You will solve complex and interesting challenges faced by software development at scale.. As part of the Tools team, you will report to the Engineering Manager and work with all product development teams.You Will:
- Solve complex technical challenges around engineering workflow, productivity, and velocity
- Develop shared libraries that are used across engineering teams
- Promote adoption of tools and Inspire change in coding, testing, execution, and deployments
- Identify inefficiencies in our engineering build, test, and deploy process and find creative ways to provide automated technical solutions
- Love collaborative environments that use agile development planning techniques
- Determine the QE standards with other dev teams to promote consistency in engineering infrastructure at Rally
- Bachelor's degree (preferred), Master's in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of real industry experience building tools and infrastructure
- Experience in one or more programming languages including Java or Python
- Scripting skills in Scala, Java, Shell, or other common language
- Experience in at least few of the following: developing testing frameworks from scratch, developing engineering tools, test automation, test-driven development, debugging, Continuous Integration, and test infrastructure
- Experience with source control systems (Git)
- Relational database proficiency
Please note that hiring for this position will only be considered in the following states: AZ, CA, DC, FL, IL, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, or WA
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people by helping them take charge of their health and health care. Our culture is built on a belief of helping people live healthier lives, and we know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us, and when Rallyers can do their best work in a workplace where they feel a sense of belonging.Our Benefits:
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.