Senior Software Engineer - Salesforce/CLM
Senior Software Engineer - Salesforce/CLM
Engineering & Tech Operations | Chicago, Illinois
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Engineering & Tech Operations team builds and operates complex solutions for global business challenges that cross cultures, legal jurisdictions, and impacts millions of people and businesses every day. We hire people with a broad set of skills and people who want to work on creating never-been-done-before solutions at scale while ensuring world-class reliability and security. Our Agreement Cloud is a revolutionary solution that changes the way people live, work, and come to agreement.
The Senior Software Engineer on the DocuSign for Salesforce team will help build and pioneer DocuSign’s suite of products on the Salesforce AppExchange, primarily focused on our Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) solution. This person will work closely with the DocuSign CLM platform team and may debug and contribute to their code. A successful person in this role will have a flexible attitude combined with an aptitude to learn and share. This person enjoys working in a fast-paced agile environment, cares about their decisions, and is focused on quality driven development. This role is on the forefront of our passionate team building cutting edge products on the Salesforce platform.
This position is an Individual Contributor reporting to a Director of Engineering.
- Write code that is easy to evolve and read; able to spot bad code.
- Learn, use and advocate latest technology trends in software development.
- Help craft design for emerging products.
- Act as a champion for customer issues.
- Take ownership and accountability beyond individual deliverables.
- A hunger to improve and drive your own learning is a must.
- Work in a fun and productive environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Electronics Telecommunication / Information technology or any other related field.
- 8 years of relevant software development experience.
- Experience with designing and developing applications on Salesforce.com platform preferably for large Enterprises / ISV’s.
- Experience with Lighting Aura or Lightning Web Components framework.
- Experience in building and designing web service APIs to integrate Salesforce.com with external business systems.
- Experience in building applications using Object Oriented Programming Languages.
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as Continuous Integration or TDD.
- 2+ years professional experience building complex, scalable applications.
- Experience with CSS, AJAX, JSON, HTML, and/or MVC.
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET, SQL and no-SQL databases.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Curiosity and ability to learn new technologies and tool sets.
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.