We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As a Senior Software Engineer in Test, you will own the testing for a scrum team. You will work with engineers, knowing where they are at with their stories, working closely with them to develop software to test. You will utilize our APIs and build frameworks that will be used to continuously test the software of the team.
You will ensure consistent and fantastic quality of our software.
This is an exciting role to grow in the software testing space, especially if you are interested in developing software to test all units of code - from the UI all the way to the functional level.
For this position, we could consider remote if you are not located in the Chicago area!
The Data Grid Team:
Join our Data Grid Engineering group where we specialize in Organizing Data and Discovering the Truth faster and more efficiently. Our team is responsible storing, retrieving, and searching vast amounts of data efficiently by leveraging the latest technologies.
As part of the Data Grid team, you will be dealing with these unique challenges of storing, retrieving and indexing tremendous amount of data at blazing speeds.
You will be working with diverse set of technologies such as .NET, Azure, Elasticsearch, Docker, Kubernetes, and SQL. If an opportunity to deal with big-data, solve complex scalability, and performance challenges, and to learn an exciting set of technologies on a secure SaaS platform excites you, then this is the right team for you.
- Design, create and execute automated tests utilizing different frameworks, here you are developing software to test other software.
- Assist in identifying and resolving risks to quality such as software inconsistencies, ambiguities, and defects during the design and implementation phase of software building
- Monitor and analyze automated test failures
- Assist in design and execution of workflow, testing case plans, implementation points, and testing data before development is complete
- Carry out root cause analysis on basic defects to ensure causes are being addressed and fixed
- Perform regression testing to assure changes to the current release do not adversely affect previously implemented functionality
- Execute manual testing, as needed on commercial grade systems
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related disciplines, or at least three years providing Software Quality Assurance for commercial-grade systems and applications
- Knowledge of the Software Engineering and Quality Assurance discipline
- Experience designing and coding software for commercial-grade systems or related experience
- Experience writing software that tests software in an automated fashion or related experience
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.