At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As a Senior Software Engineer in Test, you will be responsible for driving customer confidence by assuring the quality of Relativity's current and future core products.
Within this role, you will embed yourself in your product team. You will own the testing and the strategy, introducing testing and pushing it's importance from the start of the development life cycle. With that, you will understand where each developer is in their product development, create test plans and then develop the automated tests for integration tests and owning regression testing as well. It's an exciting role to lead the testing efforts and become the subject matter expert in the space for your product focus.
For this position, we could consider remote if you are not located in the Chicago area!
- Design, create and execute automated tests utilizing different frameworks
- Identify and resolve risks to quality such as software inconsistencies, ambiguities, and defects during the design and implementation phase of software building
- Create and execute Test Plans for features, identify Scope of Impact for those features
- Monitor and analyze automated test failures, identify root cause of issues and adjust test design accordingly
- Carry out root cause analysis on defects to ensure causes are being addressed and fixed
- Contribute to an Agile team that solves advanced challenges and builds working software
- Communicate risks to quality to Agile team members and management
- Adhere to standard operating procedures and the collection of measures put in place to ensure consistency and improvement in the way we test software
- Perform regression testing to assure changes to the current release do not adversely affect previously implemented functionality
- Execute manual functional and exploratory testing, as needed on commercial grade systems
- Coach other team members on QA processes
- C# and .NET experience
- Deep knowledge of the Software Engineering and Quality Assurance discipline
- Strong problem solving skills, independent thinking
- Strong teamwork and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration
- Strong verbal and written communications skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related disciplines, or at least three years providing Software Quality Assurance for commercial-grade systems and applications
- Seven to Ten years designing and coding software for commercial-grade systems
- Seven to Ten years writing software that tests software in an automated fashion
Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.