Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
At Fetch Rewards, our vision is to help people digitize their shopping in a way that is fun and rewarding. Millions of people use our app every month and we are growing rapidly. Headquartered in Madison, Wi with offices in Chicago, San Francisco, and New York. This position can be located anywhere in the United States. (This can be 100% remote)
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer in Test (SDET). You will be responsible for the overall quality of the Fetch mobile app, website, data, system, and service. Success in this role requires the ability to understand complex systems and interactions, develop tests, and meticulously document defects.
In your toolbag:
- 7+ years of SDET experience showing a continuous progression
- A deep understanding of automated tests and testing frameworks
- Ability to design, develop and maintain automated browser, mobile and API tests
- Experience interacting with RESTful API’s, microservices, and JSON data
- Effective communication, including the ability to translate and explain technical issues to non-technical team members
You have experience with:
- Excellent designing and programming skills.
- Familiarity with multiple programming languages (C#, Scala, Python, Java) proficiency in one.
- Knowledge of test methodologies and the tools that correspond to them.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The ability to assess and communicate risks in a diplomatic way.
- Understanding of CI/CD tools (Jenkins, CircleCI, GitlabCI, Bitbucket Pipelines etc)
- Exposure to shift left testing practices. (TDD, BDD)
- Appium or other comparable UI automation tool experience.
- Cucumber or other comparable test automation framework experience.
- Web automation experience
- Mobile testing experience in iOS and Android native applications.
- Ability to work as an embedded teammate.
- Willingness to mentor teammates on automation.
- Experience with AWS infrastructure
- Experience with Docker
- Affinity for testing, quality, development, and best practices.
- Full-stack development (Ruby, Java, Kotlin)
- Experience with In-memory data stores and caches (Redis, Memcache)
- Continuous development
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in computer science, engineering, or mathematics