Senior Software Engineer, UI (Care Solution) at Rally Health
Care solutions lets people find, price, schedule, prepare and pay for care, and rewards them for choosing the appropriate care. Our digital focus is changing the way consumers experience their healthcare.
As a Senior Software Engineer focusing on the UI, you will build reusable UI components and scalable features that are lightweight and fast for the user. Working within a team comprised of diverse skills, building engaging user interfaces, your work will develop responsive web apps that look and work great across multiple devices. You will work within the Care Solution group and you will report to the Manager, Engineering.You Will:
- Provide meaningful contribution to code reviews
- Write reusable code, initiates refactoring
- Understand performance/scale tradeoffs
- Create common tools
- Apply coding patterns and best practices
- Produce and deploy secure code
- Use modern JS libraries and frameworks like React and React Native
- Proficient using RESTful APIs and asynchronous JS
- Frequently test your code with modern JS testing frameworks and tools
- Create accessible web applications (WCAG 2.0 or 508)
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical role or the equivalent experience
- 4+ years experience with hands-on front end frameworks
- Expert design at the component level
- Senior level understanding of CSS, HTTP, cookies, caching, and HTML5 web storage
- Exceptional coding abilities and experience with architecture patterns of large, high-scale applications
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.Our Benefits:
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).