Title: Senior Software Engineer Company
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do. People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Join the Platform UX team and work with a talented group of developers building out next generation technologies in the ServiceNow cloud platform. Be responsible for the platform innovation, architecture and features, and that make ServiceNow a powerful platform used by many Fortune 500 companies. The mobile experience is one of the key areas of innovation for ServiceNow as we strive to transform user experiences for the enterprise. Come join our team of talented engineers and share our passion for user experience, innovation, performance, and quality.
What you get to do in this role
- Build a highly interactive web-based application UI that enables customers configure great mobile experiences.
- Evolve existing User Interfaces to increase interactivity, intuitiveness, performance and overall user delight.
- Create tools, libraries, and frameworks for other developers to build upon • Work with a strong set of teams to improve developing and deploying applications and customizations.
- Collaborate with best of breed UX designers and researchers and with back-end developers (Services and Database) to ensure seamless flow and interactivity...or work full stack and use our platform to build out the back-end services and data models you need!
- Apply new technology and innovation to improve platform functionality.
- Deliver and outstanding experience for our customers.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has
- 8+ years of software industry experience
- Passion for software development and problem solving
- Significant experience designing and implementing highly interactive user interfaces for high volume web applications
- Deep knowledge of AJAX, JSON, HTML, XML, CSS, SOAP, REST and associated frameworks
- Experience with Java or a similar OO language
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience with open source technologies like Linux, Apache/Tomcat and MySQL
- Bachelor’s/Master's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.