Join Rally Health as a Senior Software Engineer focusing on UI where you will build reusable UI components and scalable features that are lightweight and fast for the user. Working within a team comprised of diverse skills, building engaging user interfaces, your work will develop responsive web apps that look and work great across multiple devices.. You will also work within a team comprised of diverse skills, building engaging user interfaces, your work will develop responsive web apps that look and work great across multiple devices. As part of the Care Solution team, you will report to the Senior Manager.You Will:
- Build extensible and reusable UI components and scalable features that are lightweight and fast for the user
- Breathe life into static mocks with CSS animations, transitions and visual effects
- Develop responsive web apps that look and work great across multiple devices
- Be involved in the software lifecycle, from requirements gathering to development, testing and releasing code.
- Partner with product management and engineering leadership to bring creative technology and solutions to solve healthcare problems.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical role or equivalent experience
- 5 or more years of industry experience
- Experience with modern JS libraries and frameworks like Angular, React & React Native
- Experience using RESTful APIs and asynchronous JS
- Experience with CSS, web browsers, HTTP, cookies, caching, and HTML5 web storage
- Experience creating accessible web applications (WCAG 2.0 or 508)
- You are comfortable with Git
- Please note that hiring for this position will only be considered in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, IL, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, WA
Rally created the Internal Mobility Program to ensure we foster an environment that encourages and promotes multiple career experiences and ongoing employee development. You'll continue to receive Rally's great benefits (including medical, dental, & vision coverage, flexible paid leave, performance bonus and stock equity opportunity if eligible, and 401k & ESPP).
Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us, and when Rallyers can do their best work in a fair workplace where they feel a sense of belonging. Check out the IDEA team wiki to see how Rally is supporting this mission.
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.