Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
Part of Publicis Groupe (Euronext Paris Exchange: FR0000130577; CAC 40 index), Publicis Spine was established in 2017 to serve the data and analytics and technology needs of Publicis Groupe agencies and their clients. Its mission is to grow clients’ businesses through transformative data applications and is the home to Publicis Groupe’s proprietary technology platform, Publicis PeopleCloud. It includes a consistent, transparent, best-in-class approach to data, analytics solutions, partnerships and technology via a closely joined network of engineers, technology experts, product designers, analysts and data scientists all empowering marketing and digital business transformation.
In this role, you will be expected to drive Publicis Spine's mission to grow our clients' businesses through the transformative application of data. Your key priorities will include but are not limited to:
- Build new features and feature enhancements; contribute to ongoing maintenance
- Contribute to ongoing refinements of our coding style and development processes
- Embrace solid, agile development practices, including test-driven development, infrastructure as code, and continuous integration and deployment.
- Design, create, maintain and optimize a modern web application platform for user interaction, data visualization and workflow management.
- Evaluate and prototype new technologies in the area of web application interfaces, APIs and data management technology.
- Think quickly, communicate clearly and work collaboratively with product, engineering, QA and operations teams.
To successfully accelerate and impact the business objectives in this role, you must bring a fresh perspective with prior experience. Qualification requirements and experience include but are not limited to:
- In-depth experience with one or more mature web application and building Single Page Applications (SPAs), preferably using Angular
- Leverages design patterns to build durable, testable code
- Conversant with object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Embraces TDD and knows when to test pragmatically; experience using Rspec for ruby unit and integration specs
- Fully conversant with building HTML5 mark-up, CSS and the DOM
- Experience building data visualizations with d3.js or equivalent
- Experience with relational database systems, data modelling and SQL
- Comfortable with agile development practices
- Outstanding communication skills (oral, written and presentation) and strong interpersonal skills
- High energy level, strong team player and good work ethic
- Ability to lead design efforts for product features
- Experience leading development work of teams of 2-3 engineers
- Experience providing technical mentorship to junior engineers
- Ability to break down feature requirements into development tasks and estimate effort
- Ability to review code written by others and provide constructive feedback
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- DevOps experience with AWS
- Digital marketing and advertising domain knowledge
- Experience creating complex data visualizations
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.