Casechek’s current platform coordinates and manages implant related inventory for surgical procedures, but the entire implant supply chain is ripe for disruption. We’re building an expanded solution to automate the implant supply chain and bring greater transparency to the cost of patient care.
We are looking for a senior software engineer who takes charge solving tough engineering challenges and has a passion for frontend technologies. In this role, you will be using modern cloud-based technology to build a solution that automates a complex supply chain. You will work with a team of talented developers to release new products while leveling-up our coding practices.
- Casechek is headquartered out of Chicago’s Fulton Market, although we have transitioned to working from home for the time being.
- We are highly motivated and passionate about solving healthcare’s messiest problems with new technologies
- We value diversity, curiosity and a passion for learning. The team has a lot of advanced degrees, a poet and even a few professional musicians.
- Innovating the implant supply chain is a marathon, not a sprint – we support each other in long-term growth and value developing solid skills and efficiencies!
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- Opportunity for LTI
- Chicago-based with work from home flexibility
- Full medical and dental benefits
- Brand new pro level laptop
- Annual educational budget
- High level of motivation and sense of urgency
- Lead by example
- Comfortable taking ownership of your work with minimal oversight
- Passionate about writing great code
- Reader of Martin Fowler
- Educated in industry best practices
- Ability to drive coding and development best practices
- Focused on productivity
- Bachelor’s degree or greater
- 5+ years professional software engineering experience
- Passion for technical leadership
- Polyglot not afraid to move around languages and frameworks
- Adherent to SOLID principles and industry best practices
- Strong proficiency working in cloud-based hosting environments
- Strong Proficiency in Linux based environments
- Experience building mobile applications, Flutter or cross platform preferred
- Experience building single page applications, Angular experience preferred
- Experience interacting with and developer RESTful APIs
- Experience with TDD, BDD and continuous integration and delivery