- Act as the senior member of a cross-functional, agile data development team.
- Jump in and solve the most complex technical problems and design issues. Initiate and lead refactoring effort.
- Be a top-notch coder on the team, capable of deep diving into implementation details of components and features across the technology stacks.
- Stay on top of and drive adoption of advanced cloud-based features and capabilities where it makes sense.
- Champion, nurture and guard Agile/DevOPS software development mindset within the team and supporting functions.
- Work closely with Platform/Enterprise Architects to develop optimal software/system architecture
- Bridge the gap between high-level architecture developed by Enterprise/Platform Architects and the detailed solutions design input needed by the delivery teams.
- Work closely with data operations to develop the most optimal system architecture/deployment design for content core platforms
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.S. / M.S. Computer Science or equivalent, with strong fundamentals and problem-solving skills (such as data structures, computational algorithms, and operating systems).
- 5 years of software engineering experience, a track record of building highly scalable, high-quality systems in a direct-to-consumer business. Should had played a critical role in the development of such systems.
- Strong programming/debugging skills. This is a hands-on position
- Java/Scala programming background
- Big Data (i.e. distributed data processing), esp. Apache Spark
- Back End Technologies - API Rest Interfaces & SQL
- Event driven technologies such as Apache Kafka
- Experience with Micro Service architectures
- Familiarity with SQL and data processing
- Experience with AWS or other public cloud provider, containerized deployments, Kubernetes, and working in DevOPS environment.
Pareto Intelligence is a leading healthcare solutions company modernizing the way health plans and providers succeed in value-based care. These solutions are supported by proprietary algorithms, predictive models and advanced data science that have analyzed over $100 billion in claims/medical costs and touched over 14 million lives. Through this, Pareto demystifies complex healthcare data and delivers actionable strategies to achieve complete and accurate revenue, communicate critical patient information seamlessly, and inspire more informed business decisions. Pareto was launched in 2013 by HealthScape Advisors, a privately held management consulting firm based in Chicago. That means Pareto’s pedigree is deep expertise and a pragmatic approach to executing solutions.
Pareto Intelligence is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.