Senior Software Engineer
G2’s real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business. Until recently, selecting business solutions was hard, risky, and inherently biased. G2 empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Our review platform leverages more than 650,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by nearly 3 million buyers each month. Our model brings transparency to B2B buying - changing the way decisions are made.
About The Role
G2 is a Ruby on Rails shop with a strong emphasis on front-end code and good design. Creating good software makes us giddy. We are looking for a developer who is interested in developing their skills and joining a team of passionate individuals.
- Build and help maintain a high quality, stable, and well tested web application
- Apply database skills against a large and rapidly growing dataset
- Build and improve full features in short development cycles, including effective frontend and backend code
- Work in close coordination with designers, product managers, and business stakeholders
- Build metrics and measurements alongside core features to help make informed business decisions
- 4+ years of programming experience, ideally in a web environment
- Bachelor's degree in computer science
- Opinionated about how applications should be built, based on your experience getting things done
- Ability to be productive on a rapidly growing team
- Eagerness to take on responsibility and enjoys working under pressure
Why we love G2
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2.