Senior Software Engineer at Stats Perform
Stats Perform brings unmatched depth and breadth of data, sports research, news and video content, and unrivaled AI-powered solutions to sports media and broadcasters, technology companies, global brands, sportsbooks, teams and leagues, and fantasy providers.
What You'll Do:
- Pair Programming and Test Driven Development (TDD) on a daily basis.
- Contribute in all aspects of software engineering including design, testing, implementation, deployment, and support.
- Problem solve across multiple disciplines including API development, data engineering, machine learning, and cloud.
- Collaborate with your product owner, AI scientists, designers, and other engineers to deliver world-class AI-powered solutions.
- Coach and mentor software engineers on your team and across the company.
Skills You'll Use:
- Pair Programming / TDD
- Java / JUnit
- Apache Spark
- AWS / Cloud
- React / Jest
- Node.js / Express.js
- Docker / Containerization