Senior Software Engineer
- You will work with our development team developing customer-specific solutions.
- You will use various tools and services such as full LAMP stack, plus AWS services including EC2, RDS, SQS, Lambda, Cloudwatch.
- You will be involved in hands-on development work to integrate with technologies from our key partners, such as Adobe, Google, Salesforce, Microsoft, and Amazon.
- You will collaborate with our product managers, sales staff, and customer success staff to define, test, and code solutions for an industry-leading product that does attribution, call tracking, call routing, and call analytics.
What skills and experience will help you succeed in this role?
- You have experience with common development methodologies and design patterns, including MVC, Object Oriented, etc
- You have worked with API technologies, including REST and SOAP as well as different authentication methods such as OAuth
- You love collaborating with teams doing lean software development, agile software development, and/or continuous deployment practices
- You know about data storage engines such as SQL, NoSQL, Redis and have an understanding of the contexts in which they are appropriate
- You understand LAMP stack setup and configuration
- You are familiar with AWS services, as listed above
- You are passionate and curious about technology -- you research trends, advocate best practices, and find applications of new technology to satisfy customer needs
- Experience with ADTech/MarTech platforms such as Google Adwords, Adobe Analytics, Marin, DoubleClick, Adobe, Optimizely, et al.
- You have developed with CRM platforms like Salesforce and Dynamics
- You possess knowledge of the digital marketing industry and SaaS platforms
- You have some project management experience
- Your previous jobs involved interaction with clients ranging from SMB to Enterprise level
- You have done DevOps-style work, including LAMP and AWS environment management