Senior Software Engineer
It’s a GREAT time to join The Mx Group! You might have noticed this is just one of several open positions we’ve posted. That’s because we’re growing fast and winning new accounts right and left. Come be a part of our success!
The Mx Group’s software development team builds fully custom mobile and web apps for our clients. From highly complex e-commerce implementations to built-from-scratch SaaS products, we love exploring the latest technology and bringing new ideas to life.
We’re looking to add an experienced software engineer to our team. In this role, you’ll lead a small, highly collaborative team to develop custom software in a fast-paced environment. We love exploring new tech and we work in a wide variety of languages and technologies. In this particular role, you’ll be working as a lead on several different projects, and you must be comfortable with both the Microsoft (.NET) tech stack as well as Node.js.
- You are fluent in C#, .NET Core / .NET, and T-SQL.
- You’re comfortable with SASS / LESS and/or other styling languages.
- You’ve developed a wide variety of systems — mobile, web, back-end, etc.
- You’re comfortable setting technical direction for a team and reviewing their output.
- You have extensive experience working in an Agile environment, and you are comfortable producing code based on user stories and not fully fleshed-out specs.
- You write DRY code.
- You want to bring new technologies, new processes and new philosophies to the table — and work with other senior team members to continually find better ways to do things.
- Some knowledge of Apache, NGINX, Selenium, React Native, and/or Ionic
- Previous leadership experience
Perks and benefits:
- Little to no travel; all of our team members work from our office
- Stability: no downtime between projects
- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical insurance
- Dental / Vision / Short-term disability / Long-term disability / Life insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Gym reimbursement
- Generous paid time off policy, including a paid week off between Christmas and New Years.
- Paid parental leave and paid medical leave
- FSA (healthcare and dependent care)
- Tuition reimbursement