SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Join our team for your chance to work in the digital marketing space and solve meaningful problems on a massive scale—and have fun doing it.
As part of the exchange team, you will write code that processes millions of HTTP requests per second with SLAs below 20ms. You hold yourself to a high standard and consider inefficiency to be an abject failure, but have a keen attention to detail and a penchant for measuring things. Your reputation for requirements gathering and delivery of well-documented APIs is exceeded only by the careful consideration you put into architecting and testing them.
- Write robust, high-performance, Java code for our real-time-bidding (RTB) and ad serving platform.
- Perform peer code reviews and team leadership.
- Conduct performance testing and monitoring of production systems.
- Analyze terabytes of SQL data looking for performance bottlenecks and/or bugs.
- BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- Solid computer science fundamentals such as complexity analysis, data structures and software design.
- Expert knowledge of core Java and moderate experience with C/C++.
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux.
- MS or PhD in Computer Science
- 8+ years of coding experience in event driven application languages.
- Some experience with Docker, Vagrant, or continuous integration software.
- Experience writing nio, epoll or garbage-free programming in Java.