Senior Software Quality Engineer
This position reports to: Senior Manager, Quality Engineering
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you will get to do in this role
As a Software Engineer – Quality Engineering, you will be a key member of the Cloud Platform Development team driving the quality of our products and services to the next level. You will work within our agile software development process and have an important impact on the cloud platform team. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest quality testing frameworks and tools using Java, Jenkins, JUnit, Selenium and more
In order to be successful in this role, we need some who has:
- Experience working within a wide variety of automated testing frameworks, including Java, JUnit, Selenium, TestNG and other open-source projects
- Knowledge of continuous integration and deployment tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Ability to create, execute and maintain scripts and tools for various testing frameworks
- Ability to work with many different software development teams to develop, test, deploy and report on product performance, quality, security and stability
- Experience with the agile methodology for software development teams
- Desire to seek continuous improvement in the quality assurance processes
- Strong understanding of software design patterns, algorithms and data structures
- 6+ years professional experience in quality assurance or software development
- MS/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.